The Transaction Summary List report lists all transactions, both sales and returns, within the specified date or date range.
Note: This report includes transactions from closed registers. If the register is still open, and you want to check a detailed summary of a transaction, navigate to Report > Sales Audit and Finance > Transaction Audit Log report.
This report provides the following details:
- Amounts processed at each register and operator at the location.
- Transaction type such as sale or return.
- Summary of the transaction by class such as service or retail sale or return (net amount).
- Tax collected or returned and gross sale amount.
- Tender used for processing the transaction.
To view the report, navigate to Report > Sales Reporting and Analysis > Transaction Summary List.
Tip: If you want to view a detailed summary of transactions based on the transaction type such as sale, return, or void, navigate to Report > Sales Audit and Finance > Transaction Audit Log report. This report is also useful if you want to reconcile transactions or compare the transactions in Book4Time to any other external system that you might use.