You must create a profile of the services you offer at your location. The profile contains everything about the service such as the price, duration, skill required to perform the service, and equipment/facility needed. Book4Time automatically adds the details of a service appointment based on the service profile setup.
To add a new Service
- Navigate to Admin > Service Management > click the Service Group > click Add New Service Type at the upper right corner of the screen.
- Complete the service profile according to steps 4-25 in Create a Service.
Note: Refer to your Accounting Department for the BOF Code and Bucket.
- Click the Location Default tab and ensure that the service is stocked at your location. Select Yes in the Stock field.
- Click the Resource Settings tab and assign the equipment and facility types that are required for the service.
- Click the Service Profile tab, and set up the service providers for the service.
- Click Save.