In a business with multiple locations, you may need to transfer products from one location to the other to meet demands. The Inter-company Transfer feature in Book4Time allows you to conveniently transfer and track products between locations.
- Transfers can only be created and edited by the location that is sending the products.
- Ensure that the products are entered and stocked in Book4Time.
- You can only transfer between locations which are setup under Account Management.
To create an Inter-company Transfer:
- Navigate to Inventory > Inter-company Transfer.
- Click Add New.
The Create new transfer window opens.
- Click the Send To drop-down and select the location where you need to send the products.
- Click the Shipped Via drop-down and select the appropriate shipment option.
- Add relevant notes in the Transfer Notes field if required.
- Click Insert in the table.
- Click the Search Icon to look and select the products.
- Specify the quantity in QTY field add any useful Comments.
- Repeat steps 6 to 8 to add additional products you want to include to the same transfer order.
Note: The following message would appear if you try to include products that are not stocked at your location or if there is not enough 'On-Hand' quantity to transfer.
- Click Accept to confirm the transfer.