A Goal Template is used to set up the performance ratios and targets for your staff. A goal period is required to set up a goal template. Once you have set up your templates, you will then associate the template to the applicable technicians.
To Create a Template
- Navigate to Staff > Goal Tracking > click Create New Period > choose the Start and End Date > Save.
Note: The dates for goal periods cannot overlap each other.
The Goal Tracking main window opens.
- Choose the new period from the Goal Period drop-down list and then click Goal Templates.
- Click Create new goal template link.
- Provide a template name and description, set the target per line item, and click Save.
To Associate the Goal Template to Technicians
- Navigate to Staff > Goal Tracking > select the date range in Goal Period drop-down list.
A list of active technicians display.
- Select from the Template drop-down list per technician line to associate a template.
- Click Save.