Facility Block reasons can be customized to help your staff understand why appointments cannot be booked in a particular facility. By default, three reasons have already been added (Block, Cleaning, and Maintenace). Block reasons are used to define the purpose of the block. A reason is required when adding facility blocks.
To add a facility block reason, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Admin > System Settings.
- Click on Appointment Settings > Facility Block Reasons.
- Enter the name of the block reason in the Description field.
- Click the Active checkbox.
- Click the Add link. The reason is added to the list.
- To select this reason as the default pick when creating blocks, click the Set as Default link.