You can print itineraries on A5 sized papers, in place of the regular letter size.
Follow the steps below to print on A5 size paper:
Note: Ensure that your IT team has setup the printer to print A5 sized paper.
- Change the printer tray, to load A5 sized paper. This will vary depending on the make/model, and some printers may not support this (check the printer manufacturer's specifications). Book4Time does not guarantee all printers will support printing on A5 paper.
- Load A5 paper into the tray.
It should appear similar to the below image:
- Change the Printer Preferences to use A5 sized paper (From Windows navigate to Devices & Printers > right-click on your printer driver > click Printer Preferences).
Check with your IT team if you do not have access to this option.
The option should appear similar to the below image:
- On the Book4Time Scheduler, right-click the appointment for which you want to print the itinerary, and select Spa Reservation Itinerary from the context menu.
- Click Print in the Reservation Itinerary window.
Ensure the printer selected is the printer which has been setup for A5 sized paper. If the page does not print properly, and only the middle of the Itinerary appears on the paper, it may still be setup for a letter sized paper.