The Price Adjustment function allows you to increase or decrease prices at your location based on selected criteria. For instance, during peak hours, you can bump up the prices of certain services. Note that by default the price change will apply to both the Scheduler and online bookings.
To make prices adjustments:
- Navigate to Marketing > Yield Management.
- Click Create New.
- Enter the name of the price-yield in the Name field.
- Select Price Adjustment from the type drop-down.
- Select the Active checkbox to make this price yield active for use.
- Select the Yield Based on a Specific Date Range checkbox to apply the yield for a specific duration.
Select the Start Date and End Date from the date selector.
- Select one of the following options for Select Services By:
- Services: Select to apply the price adjustment for specific services. Select the services from the Services drop-down list.
- SKU Filter: Select to apply the price adjustment for specific SKU filters such as products or massages. Select the SKU type from the SKU Filter drop-down list.
- From the table, deselect the checkboxes for the days you do not want to apply the price adjustment.
- Select the time of the day you want the adjusted price to apply. Example: 4 P.M to 6 P.M on Saturday and Sunday.
- In the table's Yield Adjustment ($) column, enter the dollar amount for adjustment. For example, entering a value of "10" will increase the price by $10, whereas entering a value of "-10" will reduce the price by $10.
- Click Accept.