A skill level is useful in managing technician specific overrides on service price and duration. For example, a senior technician may be able to perform a service faster and charge a different price.
To setup skill levels for your location:
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings >Staff Settings > Skill Level.
- In the Code field, enter the code used to identify the skill level.
- Enter a name or label to identify the skill level type in the Description field (the information in this field is displayed while associating a technician with a skill level or in reports).
- Click Add.
The skill level is added.
Optionally, you can view the technician specific pricing on the Scheduler by enabling the Show Technician Prices in Scheduler setting from Admin > System Settings > Appointment Settings > Defaults).
- Setup skill specific price and duration individually for each service (Admin > Service Management > Select the service > Click the Skill Level Setting tab).
- Apply the skill level to the technician profiles (Staff > Staff Management > Service profiles > Click the technician's name > Select the Skill Level in the Profile tab).