Yes, you can use Payroll Management to calculate staff work hours, wages (based on hourly rate), and reimbursable pay.
To calculate payroll:
- Navigate to Staff > Payroll Management.
- Click Create new period to create a payroll pay period such as weekly or bi-weekly pay periods.
- Enter a numeric value in the Period field. This is the name of the pay period.
- Select the beginning and end of the pay period in the From and To fields.
- Click Save.
You will return to the Payroll Management window.
A list of all technician profiles appears with the first and last name, employee code, and hourly rate.
Note: The Hourly Rate field is populated from the hourly rate set up in the technician profile.
- Enter the number of hours the technician worked in the selected pay period in the Hours Worked field.
The Total column automatically updates with the total pay based on technician's hourly rate and total hours worked.
- In the Misc. Pay field enter any reimbursable money owed to the technician.
The Total column automatically updates with the total pay based on the technician's hourly rate, total hours worked, and reimbursable pay.
- [Optional] Enter any specific payroll comments for the technician in the Comments field.
- Click Save.
- Print the report by clicking Print Report at the top of the window or export the report to Excel by clicking Save to Excel. This will provide a detailed breakdown of the salary payable to the technician such as gratuity, service commission, and commission.