SKU Filters allow discounts and coupons to be setup based on a select product category, brand, service type, or even a specific item.
To setup a SKU filter
- Navigate to Admin > Discount/Coupon Management > SKU Filter Setup.
- Click Add New SKU Filter.
- Enter the name of the SKU filter in the Name field.
- In the Available for field, select the appropriate areas where you want to apply this new SKU filter. For example, if you select Discounts only, then the SKU filter is available only when you create new discounts or coupons. It will not be available when you create a new Yield Schedule (Marketing).
- Click the Filter Type drop-down and select the SKU type. For instance, you can apply this SKU filter only for all products.
- Select the Filter Value, if applicable.
- Click Save.
Following are few examples of SKU filters and how to set them up:
To apply a coupon or discount to everything including products, services, gift cards, gift certificates, package and series, select the filter type called "Default". This filter type includes all the mentioned SKU types.
To apply a coupon or discount only to a few individual products, select the filter type "SKU" and enter the SKU numbers separated by a comma:
To apply a coupon or discount to a specific brand of products, select the filter type "Brand" and click the check box next to the brand name: