You can define or sort the way you want your Technicians to appear on the Scheduler. For instance, you can choose to make all your experienced therapists appear first or all massage therapists to appear first.
Important: In order for the sort order to apply, the Predefined setting should be enabled as the Default Sort Order (Admin > System Settings > Appointment Settings > Defaults > Select Predefined (p) as the Default Sort Order).
To manually setup the technician sort order on the Scheduler, follow one of these methods:
Method 1: Sort the order in the Technician's service profile
- Navigate to Staff > Staff Management > Service Profiles.
- Click on the technician's location and click the technician's name.
- Click the Sort Order tab.
- Click Edit.
- Define the sort order number for each service group and click Finish.
Example: Based on the following image, the therapist would appear first when booking a massage service on the Scheduler.
Method 2: Setup the Technician sort order by location and service
Note: This method overrides any sort order defined under the therapist's service profile (method 1 above).
- Navigate to Staff > Staff Management > Sort Order.
- Click the Location where you want to sort the order of your therapists.
A list of all active service providers for the location appears.
- Drag and drop the technician names to the preferred ranking or click on a service group name and sort the order within it.
- Click Save.