Text messages are an alternative way to communicate with customers and improve your customer service. For instance, if a guest's appointment is on wait list, you can send the guest a text message informing the time at which a vacancy is available.
You can send customized text messages from the, , and You can also trigger an automated SMS text notification as soon as a guest appointment is confirmed.
To enable the SMS text notifications at your location
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand Global Preferences and select SMS Settings.
- Click Edit at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the Enable SMS checkbox to allow SMS notifications.
- Customize the content for the appointment confirmation text message. Read: Can I customize the SMS appointment confirmation text?
- Click Finish.
SMS setting is now enabled.