You can create various reasons for your staff to select while entering guest comments in the Customer Comment Card window. These reasons are useful to analyse guest experiences at your location.
To create a reason:
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings > Expand Customer Settings.
- Click Client Comment Card Reasons.
- In the right pane, enter the reason in the Description field.
- Select the Active checkbox to make the reason available in the Customer Comment Card window.
Not selecting the checkbox, makes the reason unavailable.
- Click Add.
- [Optional] To make the reason as a default reason select Set as Default. The default reason applies when the staff member does not select a specific reason from the list of reason.
Tip: Do not select a default reason if you want to enforce your staff to select the right reason while entering the comments.