After you edit the commission values in the downloaded Excel sheet, you can upload it into Book4Time.
To upload the file:
- If you are not already on the Upload a Commission Update File window, navigate to it from Staff > Staff Management > Expand Commission Import > Click Upload.
The Upload a Commission Update File window opens to the right.
- Name: Enter a name for the file that you are going to upload. You can enter a maximum of 50 characters into the field.
Tip: Enter a unique name for the file which can be easily distinguished from any other files that may exist. For instance, you can name them based on the selection criteria such as Senior Therapist Commissions.
- Description: Provide a description of the file. You can enter a maximum of 250 characters into the field. Example: March 2018 commission update for all senior therapists.
- Commission File: Click Choose File and select the edited Excel file that you need to upload.
Note: The file cannot exceed the maximum size of 25 MB.
- Click Upload.
If the upload is successful, you will see a success message in green under Results.
If there are errors in the file, the number of error messages found will display in red under Results. You can view and correct the errors.
Note: If you choose to continue without making the corrections, only the correct values get scheduled- the incorrect or error values do not get scheduled.
- To cancel the upload, click Cancel Upload. This action would remove the file from the system. For instance, if you want to correct the errors, you can click Cancel Upload and again upload the correct file.
- Click Finish.
A pop-up window appears confirming that the upload was successful. Click ok.
The file is now ready to be scheduled.