Check the following details if you are unable to apply a discount or coupon to a transaction in the POS screen:
- SKU does not apply to the transaction: The discount or coupon SKU filter does not include the product or service in the transaction. To verify an Administrator must navigate to Admin > Discount/Coupon Management > Expand Discounts or Coupons, click the relevant discount/coupon, and then verify the SKU filter field setting.
- Expired or inactive discount or coupon: The discount or coupon you are trying to apply may have expired. To verify an Administrator must navigate to Admin > Discount or Coupon Management > Expand Discounts or Coupons and click the relevant discount/coupon you are trying to apply > Verify the end date/expiry date and the Status field.
- Transaction day not included in the promotional period: The discount or coupon applies to only specific days in the week or is applicable only for a specific duration. To verify an Administrator must navigate to Admin > Discount/Coupon Management > Expand the Discount or Coupon > Check the Day of the Week field or Promotion field.
- Attempt to apply multiple discounts: If you have already applied one discount to the transaction, you cannot apply another discount to the same transaction. You can, however, apply a coupon if the Can Combine With Coupon Discount option is enabled in the discount settings.
- Discount or coupon is restricted to same day booking: Based on the settings, the discount or coupon applies only to appointments that are checked out the same day as they are booked.