Retail penetration is the ratio of technician retail sales to the services performed. Which means, as the technician reaches a certain percentage rate (%) of sales, higher will be the commission.
To set up this type of commission structure:
- From the main menu, navigate to Staff > Staff Management.
- Expand Retail Comm. Profiles and click Add New Retail Commission Profile in the right pane of the screen.
The Add new retail commission profile screen appears.
- Click the Is Active checkbox to make the commission active at your location.
- Enter a name for the commission profile in the Name field.
This name appears when linking the retail commission profile to a technician profile.
- Select Retail Penetration from the Retail Commission Type drop-down.
- Click Save & Continue.
The Rate Setup tab opens.
- In the % Retail Penetration (0-100) field, enter the % of retail penetration. For example, the commission penetration in the following image is 0. This allows all staff to receive a retail commission irrespective of the penetration rate.
- In the Comm. Rate (0-100) field, enter the commission rate. In the following image, all staff will receive 10% retail commission on all of their sales.
- Click Add.
Similarly, add further commissions based on the penetration rate.