The retail sales commission structure allows your staff to earn a commission based on tiers. The commission rate is based on the value of sales. For example, you may offer a 5 percent commission to employees who sell $100 worth of products in a pay period and offer 10 percent commission who sell $500 worth of products.
To set up this type of commission structure:
- From the main menu, navigate to Staff > Staff Management.
- Expand Retail Comm. Profiles and click Add New Retail Commission Profile in the right pane of the screen.
The Add new retail commission profile screen appears.
- Click the Is Active checkbox to make the commission active at your location.
- Enter a name for the commission profile in the Name field.
This name appears when linking the retail commission profile to a technician profile.
- Select Retail Sales from the Retail Commission Type drop-down.
- Click Save & Continue.
The Rate Setup tab opens.
- In the Retail Sales field, enter the monetary value of retail sales a staff member must hit to receive a certain commission percentage.
- In the Comm. Rate (0-100) field, enter the commission rate should receive for the corresponding retail sales made. In the following image, staff will receive 5% retail commission on all sales above 100 dollars.
- Click Add.
Similarly, add further commissions based on the value of sales.