The Inventory Adjustment Audit Log report provides a detailed overview of all the manual inventory adjustments performed using the Inventory Adjustments module.
Note: A manual adjustment is done to reconcile the difference between the quantity of products on-hand and the quantity of products shown in the system. The report also helps you track inventory movement such tracking damaged products.
To view the report, navigate to Reports > Inventory Management > Inventory Adjustments Audit Log.
- Inventory Adjustments are treated as transactions. An adjustment number (Adj. No.) is automatically assigned for each inventory adjustment.
- Reason indicates the cause for the adjustment selected at the time of completing the Inventory Adjustment.
- Types of adjustments include In (increasing the on-hand quantity) or Out (reducing the on-hand quantity).
- By column refers to the operator logged onto the computer during the time of the transaction.
- Total Cost is the unit cost of the product (at the time of the adjustment) multiplied by the quantity adjusted.