Use the Customer Analysis by Guest Type report shows customers first and last visit dates, how often they visit, and their spending amount. This is useful to reach out to clients who have not attended the spa in a long time
To view the report, navigate to Reports > Marketing > Customer Analysis By Guest Type.
You can filter the report by location, date range, status (Booked, InService, or Closed appointments), and guest types such as hotel guest or spa guest.
- Guests who have not visited for the longest time display the top
- Lifetime Visits = Total visits
- Period Visits = Total visits within the reported date range
- Avg Days/Lifetime = Average number of days between visits
- Avg Days / Period = Average number of days between visits within the reported date range
- Lifetime vs. Period = (Ave Days / Lifetime) + (Ave Days / Period) / 2
- Lifetime Sales = total $ spent (includes services only)
- Period Sales = total $ spent within the reported date range
- Avg Sale / Lifetime = Lifetime Sales / Lifetime Visits
- Avg Sale / Period = Period Sales / Period Visits
- Avg Sale / Lifetime / Period = Lifetime Sales Lifetime Visits / Period Visits