The following reports provide the transactions processed by each register. Note that the registers should be closed before generating these reports.
- Transaction Audit Log: This report provides details on each transaction processed by a register. You can filter the report by transaction type (sales, returns or voids), location, and date range.
To view the report, navigate to Reports > Sales Audit & Finance > Transaction Audit Log.
- Trans (Transaction) #: Automatically generates the reference number created after a sale or return has been processed.
- Unit Price: The actual price of the item (includes discounts and price changes).
- Sub-Total: The line item total before taxes.
- Line Total: The line item total including taxes.
- Transaction Summary List: This report lists all transactions, both sales and returns, within the specified date or date range.
To view the report, navigate to Report > Sales Reporting and Analysis > Transaction Summary List.