The Tender Audit Log report provides details on each transaction made using a specified tender. These details include the transaction number, date/time, register name, type of transaction (sale or return), customer, total amount, amount tendered to specified tender, and prompt data (if applicable).
To view the report, navigate to Reports > Sales Audit & Finance > Tender Audit Log.
You can filter the report by location, date range, and tender type.
- Trans Tender# is the unique number associated with the tender. This number is helpful to reconcile transactions posted in a PMS system.
- Trans (Transaction)# is an automatically generated reference number created when a sale or return has been processed.
- Register ID refers to the register the transaction was processed on.
- Type refers to the type of transaction. There are 3 types of transactions: sales, returns, and voids.
- Total Amount refers to the total transaction amount.
- Tender Amount refers to the total dollars paid using the specified tender.