There are security permissions around the reports employees can access. Based on the user group and security settings, only certain reports are available for access.
To customize user permission for Reports, an Administrator must perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand Security Settings and expand the user group
- Click the applicable report category.
The reports applicable to that category appear on the right panel.
- Click Edit at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select the reports for which you want to provide access and click Finish.
All users under the user group will now be able to view the selected reports.