Adding a closed appointment to a Group booking is typically done when an appointment has already been checked out and you need to associate it to an existing Group booking for recordkeeping and/or billing purposes.
To add a closed appointment to a Group booking:
- Navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
Result: The Scheduler opens and displays the appointments booked for the present day.
- Select the Date the appointment was closed from the dropdown in the top-left corner.
- Locate the applicable closed appointment on the Scheduler and right-click it.
- Select Notes/Flags from the menu.
Result: The Edit Appointment Notes window displays.
- Select the Event name from the Group dropdown.
Note: Any events that have been booked on that date will appear in the dropdown.
- Click Save.
Last modified June 14, 2019