Once you check out a guest appointment, you can add products to the invoice at the Point of Sale (POS) screen.
To add products in the POS screen:
- Scan the guest's products.
If the product cannot be scanned, enter the SKU # in the Product SKU field or click the search icon to search for the product.
- Enter the quantity of each item in the Quantity field.
- Select the technician who sold the product from the Technician drop-down field.
Note: If the product was sold by multiple technicians, select the Split Commission check box and select the secondary technician from the drop-down menu that will appear.
- Click Add.
The product gets added to the Product section of the POS screen.
Repeat steps 1 to 4 for each product.
- Click Payment.
The payment screen window opens.
- Enter the amount due in the Enter Amount field.
- Select the tender with which the customer is making the payment such as cash, credit card, or house account.
To split the payment between multiple tender types, read Accept Payment with Multiple Tenders.
- Click Accept.
The receipt automatically prints.
Note: If tendered using cash, the cash register drawer automatically opens.
- Click Finish.