You can edit the service duration if a service is going to take more than the usual time set up for the service (under Service Management). For instance, a hair color service for a guest may take more time because of the hair length.
To edit the service duration for an upcoming appointment:
- Navigate to Advance Search using one of the following methods:
- From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Advance Search.
- From the main menu, navigate to Front Desk > Customer Check-In > Click the Advance Search tab.
- Select the date or date range between which you want to search for appointments.
By default, the current date displays.
- Select Booked from the Search By drop-down and enter the name of the guest in the Customer Name field.
To know about the various search options, read: Search Appointments using Advance Search.
- Click Search.
All appointments booked by the guest appears.
- Click Select in the appropriate appointment row.
The Edit Appointment window opens.
- Edit the service duration in minutes in the Duration field. This will override the default duration setup for the service under Service Management.
- Click Save.