The Transaction Inquiry feature is an online journal of all Point of Sale (POS) running transactions with payment details. This feature is useful to resolve any balance discrepancies during shift changes and at the end of the day.
- From the menu, navigate to Front Desk > Cash Drawer Management.
- Click the Transaction Inquiry tab.
- Select the search criteria as follows:
- Register: Select the register on which the transaction was processed.
- Transaction Type: Select if the transaction was a sale, return, or void. Select All if you want to search for all types.
- Tender Type: Select the tender that was used for the transaction.
- Transaction #: Enter the transaction number.
- Click Search.
Results that match the search criteria display.