In Book4Time, you can reassign a technician's upcoming appointments to another technician. For instance, if a technician is going on a vacation or has left the organization, you can reassign that technician's appointments to another technician.
Note: this feature only applies to non-request appointments. If the appointment is a requested appointment it will have to be manually reassigned.
To reassign appointments
- From the main menu, navigate to Staff > Staff Management.
- Expand Service Profiles > Expand the location > Click the name of the technician's service profile.
The service details appear on the right.
- Click Reassign Appointments.
The Reassign Appointments window opens.
- Select the replacement technician's name from the Assign To field drop-down.
Select All to search for all available technicians.
- In the Start Date and End Date field, select the dates between which you want to reassign the appointments. By default, the start date displays the current date.
- Select the days of the week between which you want to search for upcoming appointments. For instance, if you deselect the Mon checkbox, the system would exclude from the search any appointments booked on a Monday.
- Click Search.
The upcoming appointments booked with the technician in the selected date and day range displays.
- Select the Assigned To checkbox next to the replacement technician name.
- [Optional] If you have set up a default technician sort order, select the Override Pre-Defined Sort Order checkbox to override the sort order with the current details.
- Click Yes at the bottom right corner of the window to reassign the selected services.
The page refreshes with the reassigned appointments removed from the list.