If a membership program includes minutes, members are entitled to redeem those minutes on the purchase of services and products that are a part of the membership program.
To redeem membership minutes
- Check out the guest appointment.
The POS screen opens displaying the services in the appointment.
If a special member price is set up for the service, the member price displays.
If the member receives a discount on the purchase of services and/or products, the discount name appears under the service/product name. The price shown here is the discounted price.
Note: If a membership includes both a member price and service discount, the member price would override the service discount.
Tip: To know the discount amount, click Edit next to the price. The current price (default service price) and new price (price after discount) displays.
- [Optional] Add any products that the guest wants to purchase. Follow steps 1 to 4 in Add Products during Check Out.
- Click Payment.
The Payment window opens.
- Click the Membership tender type radio button.
The Redeem Membership window opens displaying the current minutes on the member's account.
- In the Redeem Membership window perform the following actions:
Note: Only the services which can be redeemed using minutes appears. The number in the duration field is the total service duration in minutes.
- Minutes to Use: Enter the number of minutes the guest wants to redeem towards the service.
- Use: Select the checkbox beside the service.
- Click Accept.
The minutes get added to the Payment window.
- Collect any amount due using another tender type and click Finish.
The payment is now complete.