Book4Time's Membership module is designed to increase loyal customers and generate recurring business. It supports membership discounts and member pricing for both service and retail sales. Members can redeem membership minutes towards the payment of selected services over a specified period of time. Membership programs are completely customizable according to business needs and marketing directives.
Note: A member can only have one membership.
You can perform the following functions using the membership module. Click on a link to learn more.
Setup a Membership Program
- Create a Membership Billing SKU: Automatically bill guests for their membership by creating a billing SKU
- Setup Membership Tax Defaults: Setup the tax you want to charge on the sale of the membership
- Membership Billing Defaults: Setup automatic billing for memberships
- Membership Setup: Learn how to create a monthly membership profile and a prepaid membership profile.
- Manual Membership Billing: Manually charge for membership renewals that have failed
Sell and Redeem Memberships
- Sell a Membership: Learn how to sell a membership from the POS screen
- Redeem a membership: Learn how to redeem membership minutes on the purchase or services and products.
- Deactivate a Membership Profile
- Delete a Membership Profile
- Check-in a Member
- Renew a Prepaid Membership
- Add a Secondary Member to a Membership Profile
- Edit Membership Minutes
- Cancel a Guest's Membership
- Update Membership Payment Details
- Change the Membership Type for a Guest
- Edit Membership Fees and Term from the Guest Profile
Membership Reports and FAQs
- How can I view guests who cancelled their Membership (Cancelled Membership List Report)?
- How do I know what memberships are due to expire?
- How do I obtain a list of members due for membership renewal?
- How can I get a list of memberships sold at a location?
- How can I get a list of memberships that failed renewal?
- How do I know the amount paid and due for each member at my location?
- How do I get a list of members who have checked in to the Spa?