Note: This articles explains booking multiple services in an appointment. To book a single service, read: Schedule a Single Service Appointment.
Book4Time's Scheduler allows easy scheduling of multiple services in an appointment.
Adding multiple services to a guest appointment involves the following steps. Each step is explained in detail:
- Navigate to the Appointment Scheduler
- Select the customer
- Search for availability and filter appointments
- Confirm the appointment
Step 1: Navigate to the Appointment Scheduler
From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
The Scheduler appears displaying various appointments booked for the present day.
Step 2: Select the customer
- In the Appointment Cart located on the left sidebar, click the Click Here to Set link.
The Customer Information screen appears.
- Search for the customer by entering the customer’s first and last name, email address, phone number, or membership number.
- Click Search.
The customer’s basic information displays on the screen.
- If it is a new customer or if you cannot find the customer in the database, read Add new customer.
The customer’s name is added to the Appointment Cart in the Scheduler.
Note: If the customer's profile is incomplete a warning prompt may appear. Click Ok to continue.
Step 3: Search for availability and filter appointments
- Click the Central Search tab on the left sidebar.
- Select the location where you want to book the appointment from the Location drop-down list. By default, the current location displays.
- Select the booking date from the calendar.
You can select the current or future date.
- Select the time between which you want to search for availability from the Between and And drop-downs.
- Click Select Service.
A list of all the service groups available at the location appears.
- Expand the service group and select the service you want to book from the drop-down.
Select Detail to view the service details such as the duration, price, and description.
- Click the running icon to search.
The service name, duration of the service, and the gap time appears.
Note: Gap is the amount of time between the selected service and the next service.
- [Optional] To search for availability for specific days of the week, click More Options, and click the checkbox next to each day ().
- [Optional] To specify the number of results you want displayed, click More Options, and select a number from the Choices display drop-down list.
- Click the pin icon to select the technician and time.
- Click Add to cart.
The Appointment Cart opens with the selected appointment details.
Repeat steps 4-11 to add more services.
- Click Continue.
The Confirm Appointment window opens.
Tip: Click Reset anytime to restart the booking process.
Step 5: Confirm the appointment
- Complete the following information on the Confirm Appointment screen:
- Customer Notes and Internal Notes: Enter any special notes about the appointment in the internal notes or customer notes fields. Read: What are customer notes and internal notes on the Confirm Appointment screen?.
- Select the Appointment Flags that may be applicable to the appointment (pregnant, allergies, VIP etc.). Appointment flags are used to notify attendants of any special appointment requests or considerations such as hotel guest, allergies or pregnant guest. Read: Appointment Flags.
- Guest Type: Select a guest type from the drop-down list provided. Read: Guest Types.
- Email Confirmation: Select to email a confirmation of the appointment.
Ensure that the email address is correct in the corresponding Email field.
- Reminder Confirmed: Select to send a reminder to the customer.
- Recurring every: Select if you want to reserve this service appointment for the customer on a periodic basis. Read: Recurring Appointments.
- SMS Confirmation: Select to send a text message to the customer to confirm the appointment. Ensure that the phone number is accurate in the corresponding Mobile field. Read: Send a Text Message Appointment Confirmation.
The appointments are confirmed and the color of the appointment blocks changes to blue on the Scheduler.
A confirmation email is delivered to the customer if the Email Confirmation checkbox was selected.