Creating an appointment using the Facility View filter from the Scheduler is useful to book appointments according to available facilities at your location.
- From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
The Scheduler appears displaying various appointments booked for the present day.
- Click the View By drop-down and select Facility.
- Left-click on any empty space on the Scheduler.
The Add Appointment Line window appears.
- Select the service from the Service drop-down.
- [Optional] Select the technician preference type from the Type drop-down.
- [Optional] Adjust the Start Time, End Time, Price, or Duration fields.
- Click the Technician drop-down.
All available technicians appear based on the service, start time, and end time of the service selected. Certain technicians may not appear if they are scheduled to exclusively work out of a different facility.
- [Optional] Change the equipment used for the service from the Equipment drop-down.
- Click Save to continue adding services to the appointment.
- Click the Finish.
- If you have not already added the guest information, the Customer Information screen opens.
- Search for the customer by entering the customer’s first and last name, email address, phone number, or membership number.
- Click Search.
The customer’s basic information displays on the screen.
- Click Select in the customer's information row.
The customer’s name is added to the Appointment Cart in the Scheduler.
- Complete the following information on the Confirm Appointment screen:
- Customer Notes and Internal Notes: Enter any special notes about the appointment in the internal notes or customer notes fields. Read: What is customer notes and internal notes on the Confirm Appointment screen?.
- Select the Appointment Flags that may be applicable to the appointment (pregnant, allergies, VIP etc.). Appointment flags are used to notify attendants of any special appointment requests or considerations such as hotel guest, allergies or pregnant guest. Read: Appointment Flags.
- Guest Type: Select a guest type from the drop-down list provided. Read: Guest Types.
- Email Confirmation: Select to email a confirmation of the appointment.
Ensure that the email address is correct in the corresponding Email field.
- Reminder Confirmed: Select to send a reminder to the customer.
- Recurring every: Select if you want to reserve this service appointment for the customer on a periodic basis. Read: Recurring Appointments.
- SMS Confirmation: Select to send a text message to the customer to confirm the appointment. Ensure that the phone number is accurate in the corresponding Mobile field. Read: Send a Text Message Appointment Confirmation.
- Click Confirm.
The appointments are confirmed and the color of the appointment blocks changes to blue on the Scheduler.
A confirmation email is delivered to the customer if the Email Confirmation checkbox was selected.