In an event that you entered the incorrect customer name while booking an appointment, you can edit the name of the customer as follows:
- From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
The Scheduler appears displaying various appointments booked for the present day.
- Locate the appointment that you want to edit.
- Right-click on the appointment block and select Open from the context menu.
The appointment block changes to edit mode and the appointment details open in the Appointment Cart (left panel).
- Click the Search icon beside the customer name.
The Customer Search window opens.
- Search and select the customer who you need to add by entering the customer’s first and last name, email address, phone number, or membership number.
If it is a new customer or if you cannot find the customer in the database, read Add new customer.
The search window closes and the Scheduler displays the revised customer in the Appointment Cart.
- Click Continue in the Appointment Cart.
The Appointment Confirmation window opens.
- Click Confirm to confirm the changes.
The appointment block on the calendar changes to green to notify that the appointment is confirmed.