What is an add-on service?
- An add-on service is integrated into a regular service and is booked and performed during a regular service appointment.
Example: A Steam Therapy could be an add-on for a Facial Massage.
- You cannot book it as a standalone appointment.
- Add-on services are setup under Admin > Service Management.
To include an add-on while scheduling a new appointment:
Read: Schedule a Single Service Appointment (step 4 includes the procedure to include the add-on services).
To include an add-on service to an existing appointment:
- From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
The Scheduler appears displaying various appointments booked for the present day.
- Locate the appointment that you want to add the add-on service to.
- Right-click on the appointment block and select Edit Service from the context menu.
The Edit Appointment Line window opens.
- In the Add-On line section, select the service add-on checkboxes that you want to include to the appointment.
- Click Finish.
The Confirm Appointment window opens.
- Click Confirm.
The appointment appears on the Scheduler. A confirmation email is delivered to the customer if the Email Confirmation checkbox was selected.