Use the Quick Edit option to quickly make changes to an appointment from the Scheduler such as the appointment time, date, service, duration, and price. Once edited, the changes get applied to the appointment and no appointment re-confirmation is required.
To quick edit an appointment
- From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
The Scheduler appears displaying various appointments booked for the present day.
- Locate the appointment that you want to edit.
- Right-click on the appointment block and select Quick Edit Appointment from the context menu.
- In the Edit Appointment window you can make the following changes:
- Reminder Status: Select the confirmation status of the appointment.
- Special Remarks: Select the appropriate appointment flag checkbox. Appointment Flags are used to indicate important guest information such as allergies, VIP guest, or pregnant guest. This is useful to notify technicians to take extra precaution while attending to the guest.
- Customer Requests: Enter any customer related notes. The notes are displayed in the guest’s service or group itinerary and can be printed.
- Internal Notes: Enter any internal notes pertaining to the appointment. Internal notes are added only as a reference for the internal staff. This is not displayed to the customer.
- Service Itinerary: In the service line, you can edit the appointment time, service, duration time, processing time, clean-up time, and price of the appointment.
You can also add another service by clicking Insert Service or include an add-on service, if available.
- Check Conflict: Select the checkbox to allow Book4Time to check for appointment conflicts. This is useful when you edit the date or time of the service.
- Re-assign conflict equipment/facility: Select the checkbox if you would like Book4Time to automatically change the assigned equipment and/or facility when moving the appointment. A prompt does not appear to the user during this action. This is useful when the date or time of the service is edited.
- Open appointment if failed to save: Select the checkbox if you would like the appointment to stay open if the conflict cannot be resolved. This is useful when the date or time of the service is edited.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Note: You can also check-in an appointment from here or if you are editing an In Service appointment, you can Uncheck the appointment.