The duration time of a service refers to the time taken to prepare, perform, and clean up after the service. The duration times are different for each service and can be set up in Service Management.
The price refers to the amount charged to perform the service.
You can edit both the price and service duration for an appointment if required. To do so:
- From the main menu, navigate to Appointments > Scheduler.
The Scheduler appears displaying various appointments booked for the present day.
- Locate the appointment that you want to edit.
- Right-click on the appointment block and select Edit Service from the context menu.
The Edit Appointment Line window opens.
- To edit the price and duration:
- Price: By default, the original price of the service displays in the Price field. Update it to the new price you want to charge for this appointment.
- Duration: Edit the minutes/hours in the Duration field.
The Start Time automatically updates based on the duration.
- Click Finish.
The Confirm Appointment window opens.
- Click Confirm.
The new duration and price applies to the appointment.