You can edit your location’s SMS confirmation template that is sent out to guests to confirm an appointment.
To edit the SMS confirmation template
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand Global preferences, expand SMS, and click Templates.
The SMS Templates for all locations appear on the right.
- Click Edit in the Confirmation column for your location.
The Edit Template window opens displaying the existing template content. The window is blank if no SMS text was configured.
- Edit or enter text information and click the Custom Fields for Body drop-down menu to include a merge field in the template.
Based on the merge fields you insert, Book4Time automatically populates the information in the text message.
Example: If you want to include the location name in the SMS, select Location Name from the drop-down.
Tip: Click at a place in the template where you want to include the merge field. Then, select the merge field from the Custom Fields for Body drop-down. Click Insert to insert the merge field in the selected area.
Note: By default, Book4Time provides a list of merge fields for you to use. These fields are not customizable.
- Click Insert.
- Click Update to include the new content or click Cancel to abandon the changes.
- Click Preview to view a sample of the appointment confirmation SMS.