If you have set up Day Offset at your location, you must schedule technicians to work during the offset hours. After you have defined the work schedule, the Scheduler displays the therapists available during those hours.
To set up the technician work schedule:
- From the main menu, navigate to Staff > Staff Management.
- Expand Service Profiles and select the location where the technician belongs.
- Select the name of the technician.
The technician’s service profile opens on the right.
- Click the Work Schedule tab.
The existing work schedule appears.
- Click Create New Schedule to add a new schedule or click Edit to modify the existing work schedule.
The Work Schedule window opens displaying the current work schedule.
- Select the Start Date of the schedule from the calendar.
- Select the End Date of the schedule from the calendar.
This is when the entire work schedule ends.
- Clear the Respect Location Open/Close Time checkbox if the technician will work outside of the regular location operating hours as set in Location Setup.
- Clear the Keep individually opened schedules (not for delete operation) checkbox to override any manually edited schedules on the Scheduler. By default, this checkbox is selected indicating that any manually edited schedules (from the Scheduler) are not impacted.
- Select the working days for the technician and select the work start and end time from the Work Hours drop-down.
If the location is open past midnight, a + icon appears beside the offset hours to indicate that you can schedule the technician for those hours. For example, if the technician should work until 1 A.M, select +01:00 A.M from the end time drop-down.
If the technician is not scheduled to work on a day, clear the checkbox for that day.
- Select the technician’s break start time and end time from the Break drop-down. If there is no scheduled break for the technician on a day, clear the checkbox for that day.
- Click Finish.
The technician’s updated schedule appears on the Scheduler.