In order for Book4Time to easily communicate with your staff, it is vital that you update and maintain important staff contact details in your account. The Contacts area in the system serves like a directory that stores staff contact details such as the name, phone number, email address, and staff role. Book4Time highly recommends that you verify and update these contacts in a timely manner especially when staff changes are made at your location. This procedure enables the Book4Time staff to easily contact you when required.
To view and edit the staff contact details
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > Account Management.
- Expand Self-Service Management and click Contacts.
Based on your previous interactions with Book4Time, a list of contacts may display on the right.
- In the Contacts window, you can create, edit, or delete a contact. Based on the action you want to take, follow one of these steps:
- Edit contact: Locate the row with the staff contact details that you want to update and click Edit. Edit the fields (described in step 5 below) and click Finish.
- Delete Contact: Locate the row that has the staff contact details that you want to remove and click Delete.
- Create a new contact: Proceed to step 4 below.
- Prefix: Select the appropriate title
- First Name: Enter the first name
- Last Name: Enter the last name
- Title: Enter the employee’s title at the location such as Director or Administrator
- Location: Select the employee’s work location
- Phone: Enter the contact number of the employee such as a landline number
- Mobile: Enter the employee’s mobile number
- Email: Enter a valid email address. Book4Time uses the email address to verify if a contact already exists with the same email address and will provide a duplicate error
- Role: Select the role of the employee