The Shopping Cart feature allows technicians to add suggested products to their customer appointments. The suggested products are easily viewed and added to the Point of Sale (POS) during check out. The suggested products can be added from Scheduler or My Calendar.
This article provides steps to add suggested products from the My Calendar view.
- On the My Calendar page, click the Shopping Cart icon next to the appointment.
The Shopping Cart window opens.
- In the Search By field select the method by which you want to search for the product such as by Product Name, Product SKU, Barcode, Product Class, Product SubClass, Vendor SKU, or Vendor Name.
- In the For field, enter the details of the product.
- Click Search.
The product details populate in a table.
- Enter the number of products in the Quantity field.
- [Optional] If the commission for the sale of the product should be split between technicians, select the second technician from the Technician 2 drop-down list.
- Click Add to Cart.
The shopping card updates with the product.