In Book4Time, you can decide the scheduler time interval for each location. For instance, you may have two locations set up - one for a Spa and the other for a salon. In such a scenario, you may require a 30 minute scheduler interval for you Spa and 15 minute scheduler interval for the salon.
- In this article, you will learn to set up the Scheduler Interval specifically for your location.
If you do not specify a Scheduler Interval for your location, then the default interval applies as defined in: Admin > System Settings > Expand Appointment Settings > Click Defaults > Scheduler Interval field.
- If you have not set up the online booking interval for your online booking site, then the interval defined for your location will apply.
To set up the Scheduler Interval for your location:
- Navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand Appointment Settings, expand Defaults, and select your location.
- Click Edit at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select any one of the following Scheduler Intervals: 05 min, 10 min, 15 min, and 30 min.
- Click Finish.
The time interval now appears on the Scheduler.
Example: In the following image, the time slots appear in 10 min intervals because the Scheduler Interval is set to 10min.