Note: Each of the options in My Calendar is controlled by security flags selected from Admin > System Settings > Security Settings > Technician User Group > Appointments.
From the My Calendar view, technicians can add an additional service to an existing appointment.
Note: A service appointment must already exist to add the additional service.
To add a service:
- On the My Calendar page, click View on the appointment you want to edit.
- To add a service, click Insert Service.
- In the Insert Service window:
- Technician: Select the technician name who will perform the service from the drop-down.
- Service: Select the service name.
- Type: Select the technician preference such as male or female request.
- Start time: Select the time for the service appointment.
- Duration/Clean-up/Processing/Price: All these fields automatically populate details according to the service selected.
- Click Save.
The window closes and the service is added to the Scheduler.