In just a few taps you can easily edit the appointment anytime before check-in. Just tap on the appointment and tap Edit Service. You can then edit details such as the service, price, duration, or facility.
To edit the appointment
- On the Scheduler tap on the guest’s appointment. Use the calendar to select a date if required.
- Tap Edit Service.
- Perform any of the following tasks in the Edit Service window:
- Tap Service to update the service in the appointment. Select the service name from the drop-down.
- Edit the default service price and enter the new price in the Price field.
- Tap Add-ons and select the add-on you want to add to the appointment.
- Tap Technician Preference and select the request type such as male, female request or no preference.
- Edit the any of these service time options: pre-time, start time, duration, process time, and clean up time.
Note: You cannot edit the end time of a service.
- Based on the service, a default facility may be assigned to the appointment. If you need to change it, tap Facility and select the facility you want to assign.
Tap the Request checkbox if it is a specific request from the guest.
- Based on the service, an equipment is assigned by default. Tap Equipment and select another equipment, if required.