In the event that the guest is unable to come for the appointment or if it is a no-show, you can easily cancel the appointment on the Scheduler and make the slot available to accommodate other bookings.
- On the Scheduler tap on the guest’s appointment.
Use the calendar to select a date if required.
- Tap Cancel Appointment.
- Tap the Reason drop-down and select the appropriate cancel reason.
- Type any relevant cancellation notes in the Notes text box.
- In the Notifications Options section, tap the Send email via checkbox to send the cancellation email to the email address provided in the guest's profile.
You can edit the email address and update the guest's profile with the new email by selecting the Update Email on Profile checkbox.
- Click Cancel Appointment.
- Tap the Yes option in the confirmation pop-up box.
The appointment block is removed from the Scheduler and the slot is now available for other bookings.