You may have certain packages that include retail products. This allows you to easily bundle and promote retail products when selling and redeeming packages.
When a guest has booked a package with a retail item, it can be redeemed as follows:
- Book the package as you would normally. Read: How do I book the services in a package?
- Checkout the appointment.
The Point of Sale (POS) screen opens.
A prompt appears at indicating that retail is included in the package. If the guest has multiple packages, each package is listed in the prompt.
- Select the products or retail that you want to add to the transaction.
By default, all the checkboxes are selected.
- [Optional] Click Skip to not add any of the retail items to the Check Out screen.
- Click Add to added the selected products to the Check Out screen.
All products are added at the indicated price you setup when creating the package.