You can suppress the service details of a package on the guest itinerary, confirmation emails, or on receipts. This is often done when the services may change or if you do not want to display them to the guest.
To enable this setting, follow these steps:
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > Package/Series Maintenance.
- Search and select an existing package/series.
The package/series details opens on the right side of the screen.
To create a new package/series, read: Set up a Package or Series.
- Click Edit Package/Series.
- In the Suppress Service Details on field, select any or all of the following options:
- Itinerary: Select to hide the service details on the guest itinerary.
- Appointment Emails: Select to hide the service details on the appointment confirmation emails sent to guests.
- Receipts: Select to suppress service details on the receipts generated for guests.
- Click Accept.
Note: This is a global setting. Once you select to hide the service details, all itineraries appointment emails, and receipts generated for that package/series will not display the service details. Only the package name would appear.
Following is an example of what an appointment email looks like when the suppress service details on: appointment emails setting is enabled. Notice that only the package name is included in the email.