Note: If the Time & Attendance - All Locations setting is turned OFF under Admin > System Settings > Staff Settings > Staff Defaults you can only access and approve staff hours at the current location.
- Navigate to Staff > Time & Attendance Management.
- Select the User Group and select the Employee.
- Select the Start and End date from the From and To fields.
By default, the status is Pending.
- Click Search.
The page refreshes with all clock-in/out activity and other logged hours for the selected employee and date range.
- Click Insert in the table.
- Click and select the date.
- Select the work hour Type.
Note: Work hour types can be customized. Click for details.
- Depending on the selected work hour type, either enter the total hours worked or select the clock-in and/or clock-out time from the drop down lists provided.
- (Optional) If you are required to select a department during clock in, select the department using the drop-down list provided. Departments are customizable. Click for details.
- Click Add.
The page refreshes with the new entry.