Dollar commission refers to staff who are paid a flat dollar rate based on the services they provide. Dollar commission is setup by individual service. Commission rates setup here will override any percentage commission rates setup for the selected technician(s). Dollar commissions can be set up in service setup under Service Management or in the technician's Service Profile. To set up the commission from the Service profile, read: How do I assign commission for a service?
- From the main menu, navigate to Staff > Staff Management.
- Click Service Profile and click the location of the technician.
All technicians at the location appear on the right.
- Click the technician's name.
The technician's service profile opens on the right side of the screen.
- Click the Service Provided tab.
- Click Edit located on the top-right corner of the screen.
- In the Commission (overrides % commission in Service Group), enter the dollar amount the technician will receive each time the service is performed.
- Click Finish.