In Book4Time, you can define the holidays observed. Once defined, the system blocks off those dates on the Scheduler. Technician work schedules remain closed and you cannot book appointments for those dates.
Note: Each location has the ability to customize which of those defined Holidays they wish to observe. Read: Setup Location Holidays
To define holidays:
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Click Global Preferences and click Holidays.
- Select the year for the holiday.
- Enter the name of the holiday.
- Click the calendar to select the date of the holiday.
- Select the active checkbox and click Add.
The holiday is now created and is made available for selection at each location.