The Currency Converter Setup allows users to define the Currency Calculator exchange rate that is used in the Point of Sale (POS) process.
To set up the exchange rates:
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand Global Preferences and click Exchange Rates.
The Exchange Rates page opens to the Currency Converter Setup tab.
- Enter the currency name in the in the Description field.
- Select the Active checkbox to make the currency active and available in the Currency Calculator.
- Enter the exchange rate in the Rate field.
- Click Add.
Note: An Exchange Rate Audit Log is updated every time a currency is added or changed. The Exchange Rate Audit Log records the user who made the change and the date of the change.
To access this report, select the View Audit Log link at the top-right corner of the Currency Converter Setup page.