If you are a Spa that uses a tax-inclusive set up (taxes are included in the price), then you can configure the receipts to display a subtotal without taxes. Receipts include:
- Full Page Receipt
- Full Page Preview Invoice
- Email Receipt
To remove the tax component from the receipts, you must manually go to each receipt template and include the Subtotal without Taxes merge field into the receipt body.
To edit the templates:
- From the main menu, navigate to Admin > System Settings.
- Expand POS Settings and click Full Page Receipt.
The Full Page Receipt and Full Page Preview Invoice templates for all locations appear.
- Click Edit on the Full Page Receipt and Full Page Preview Invoice templates.
The template opens.
- Select Subtotal without Taxes in the Custom Fields for Body drop-down.
- Click Update.
Tax amounts will no longer display on the receipts.